Food Processing Uniforms
Our food processing uniforms include butcher coats, aprons, work pants and shirts for a wide range of applications. Max I. Walker features brands you trust to keep the mess off your clothes. HACCP laundering procedures as a part of our rental program ensure your uniforms are cleaned properly and to the highest standards.
Max I. Walker's Food Processing Workwear features:
- Varying coat lengths to choose from
- Gripper or snap closures (no buttons)
- Totally pocketless shirt and jacket options, and jackets featuring interior chest pockets
- Open or knit cuff jacket options
- Shirts available in both short and long sleeves
- Max I. Walker launders food processing garments to meet or exceed HAACP standards, utilizing superior soap and degreasers and a 190° steam tunnel
- We launder all food processing uniforms in AdvaCare™ laundry disinfectant, which kills microorganisms on clothing that can cause contamination, to help prevent foodborne illness outbreaks and facility shutdowns
Sign Up For Our Emails
Receive useful information relevant to your business needs and decision-making process.
Why Max I. Walker?
There are others who do what we do. They're national companies, with no leadership presence in Nebraska, who care more about their shareholders and their bottom line than about customer service. We know this because we hear it frequently from customers who have switched to us from a national uniform company. We're independent. We're local. Our differentiator is our obesession with getting it right. Our customers are our only priority, and serving them is what we do. That's the Walker Way.