Local vs. National Uniform Providers
Major changes have taken place among national uniform providers, including Aramark’s acquisition of Ameripride and Cintas' acquisition of G&K Services. During that time of uncertainty through today, Max I. Walker Uniform Rental Service has remained a committed and dependable source for uniform rental services and more.
If you have questions or concerns about your current company's uniform rental services after these mergers, it may be time to seek a new provider.
Why Choose Max I. Walker:
- Our prices are guaranteed to be reviewed once per year (only on your anniversary date), with a maximum allowed increase of no more than 5% per year
- As your uniform provider, we'll work with you to create a uniform pickup and delivery schedule that works for your business
- All calls are answered at our Omaha facility by a live person, ensuring you quickly get to the member of our team who can best assist you
- Our Route Sales Reps have an average service tenure of 15 years; our national competitors have high RSR turnover rate
- You will receive a quarterly visit from your Service Rep, to address any questions or concerns
- Our RFID tag system ensures proper tracking of your uniforms
- With Max I. Walker as your uniform provider, you choose to support a locally owned, family run business
- We guarantee to deliver the highest quality uniforms and service
- Max I. Walker has over 100 years of experience in the professional garment cleaning services
Local Uniform Providers Are Better At Customer Satisfaction
An independent 2016 study commissioned by the CSC Network found that, when compared to national brands, locally owned uniform providers are consistently ranked higher on the things that matter most to uniform rental customers.